QHD 165Hz Gaming Monitors
Display it on Canvas
Canvas monitors bring vibrant and rich detail to your most exciting gaming moments and epic adventures.
Canvas QHD Monitors
The Big Picture
Curate your Canvas
Need for Speed
Ultra Thin Bezel
Keep it clean
See Canvas in Action
QHD Monitors FAQ
Common questions about buying NZXT Canvas QHD Monitors
What is a QHD monitor?
Quad high definition, or a display resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, is referred to as QHD.
A computer display with a native resolution of 2560x1440 pixels is referred to as a QHD monitor. This resolution is higher than FHD (1920x1080) but lower than 4K (3840x2160).
What are the advantages of QHD monitors?
Using a QHD monitor has a number of advantages. Here are a few things to consider:
- Higher resolution: A QHD monitor has a resolution that is higher than an FHD panel, giving you clearer, more detailed images.
- Broad viewing angle: Users can see the display well from various locations thanks to QHD displays' wide viewing angles.
- Compatibility: Wide range of devices are compatible with QHD monitors because QHD is a regularly utilized resolution for high-definition displays. These devices include PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Visual Quality: QHD monitors can display high-quality images, making them suitable for tasks that require a high level of detail, such as photo and video editing.
Why do panel type and size matter?
There are a number of things to think about when purchasing a QHD display, including:
- Panel type: Twisted nematic (TN), vertical alignment (VA), and in-plane switching are the three panel types most frequently utilized in QHD monitors (IPS). The least expensive and with the fastest refresh rates are TN panels, although they have constrained viewing angles. Although VA panels can have slower refresh rates, they are more expensive and offer good color fidelity and contrast. In terms of best color fidelity, viewing angles, and response speeds, IPS panels are the priciest.
- Size: Take into account the monitor's dimensions in relation to the intended application and the available space. 27 and 32 inches are the most popular sizes for QHD monitors.
Why are refresh rate and response time important?
In hertz, the refresh rate of a monitor refers to how frequently the display is changed per second (Hz). For gaming and other fast-moving material, a monitor with a refresh rate of at least 60Hz is essential because a greater refresh rate can enhance the fluidity of motion on the screen.
The amount of time it takes for a pixel on a monitor to switch from one color to another, expressed in milliseconds (ms). It is vital to choose a monitor with a low response time, often 5ms or lower, as this can lessen motion blur.
Your Games, Your Way
© 2022 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright 2021 Shedworks Digital Limited. Developed by Shedworks Digital Limited. Published by Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.
Stay In Touch
Keep up to date on the latest releases, offers, and news from NZXT