NZXT Website Terms of Service
This website available at NZXT.com is a website which is owned and operated by NZXT Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 47 645 981 559) (NZXT).
This website allows users like you to purchase computer hardware components and software (Products) which are then assembled and shipped to you (Services).
These terms and conditions relate to and govern your use of this website and may be updated by NZXT from time to time.
The purchase of Products and Services is governed by the following terms and policies:
This website provides general information only. While this information is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by NZXT in good faith on an “as is” basis.
NZXT, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website, and none of them accepts any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
Any references to the ‘frame rate’ achieved by Product configurations supplied by NZXT are best efforts estimates and are subject to external factors beyond NZXT’s control including but not limited to, software uploads and modifications made to software and/or hardware of the relevant Product.
You may link to this website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage NZXT’s reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement without NZXT’s prior written approval.
NZXT reserves the right to withdraw your permission to link with immediate effect.
If you wish to link to or to make any use of content on this website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Where this website links to other websites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by NZXT of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. NZXT has no control over the contents of those websites or resources. You access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions for those other websites.
These content standards apply to any information and materials you may post to this website and/or to any social media accounts of NZXT.
Any content must comply with all applicable laws. In particular, your content must not:
- a. contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- b. contain or promote any sexual or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- c. infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- d. violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- e. be likely to deceive any person.
- f. promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- g. cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- h. impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with NZXT.
- i. involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- j. give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by NZXT, or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
NZXT may report any breach these terms to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.