This installation bracket allows NZXT Kraken AIOs to be directly mounted to a GPU without the maintenance of a custom loop.
- Supports the latest Krakens Z63/Z73/X53/X63/X73/X42/X52/X62/72
- Converts GPU’s stock cooling to liquid cooling with average 40% increase in cooling capacity
- Supports both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards–reference and most non-reference design
- Compatible with over 30 liquid coolers and 40 different GPUs
- 92mm fan for active VRM cooling with space for aftermarket VRM heatsinks
Nvidia GPU Compatibility:
- GeForce RTX* 2080**, 2080 Ti**, 2070**, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760***, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570 *RTX uses the ""A"" brackets for mounting **Supports referenced-based design only. ***Supports long PCB variant only due to PCIe power connector interference.
AMD GPU Compatibility:
- RX 590, 580, 570, 480, 470, R9 390X**, 390*, 380X**, 380, 290X**, 290**, 285*, 280X**, 280**, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970**, 7950**, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830 *Supports long PCB variant only due to PCIe power connector interference. **Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
GPU Known Incompatibility:
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- AMD RX Vega 64
AIO Liquid Cooler Compatibility:
- NZXT: Kraken Z73, Z63, X73, X63, X53, X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
- Corsair: H105, H110, H90, H75 (CW-9060015-WW only), H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
- Thermaltake: Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140 - Water 3.0 Ultimate - Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer - Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
- Antec: KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
- Zalman: LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
Inside the Box
Dimensions:92 x 92 x 25mm
Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC, 0.18A, 2.16W
Manage performance, temperatures, and devices all from a single application.
WINDOWS 10 64BIT
Help & Support
Get extensive guides and support for all your NZXT products as well as help for warranties, return and anything technical