The C750 Bronze offers entry-level high-performance power for any gamer looking to start their PC gaming journey.
- Up to 88% efficiency at 50% load exceeds 80 Plus Bronze standards, reducing energy waste and heat.
- A 120mm fluid dynamic bearing fan delivers low-noise performance with enhanced longevity.
- DC-to-DC conversion ensures consistent power delivery to GPUs up to 220W, such as the RTX 3070.
- Tested for safety at up to 40°C, and features over-temperature and over-current protections.
- Main PSU cables are nylon-sleeved for durability with a matte black finish to match any build.
Inside the Box
NZXT C750 Bronze PSU1
24-pin ATX Power Cable1
8-pin (4+4) CPU Power Cable2
8-pin (6+2) PCIe Power Cable1
AC Power Cord1
Durable & Sleek
24-pin ATX Power:1
4+4-pin CPU power:2
6+2-pin PCIe power:2
24-pin ATX power:600mm, Nylon sleeving
4+4-pin CPU power:700mm, Nylon sleeving
6+2-pin PCIe power:650 + 150mm, Nylon sleeving
SATA power:500 + 150 mm
Peripherals:500 + 150 mm
AC INPUT RATING
100 - 240Vac:10A-5A 50Hz-60Hz
DC Output Rating
Operation Temperature:0 to 40°C
Rating:80 Plus Bronze
10% loading:86.2% @115Vac
20% loading:88.97% @115Vac
50% loading:88.7% @115Vac
100% loading:83.2% @115Vac
Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 (mm)
Speed:2400 ±10% RPM
Airflow:64.4 CFM (Tpy.)
Noise:39.92 dBA max
Bearing:FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
Dimensions (W x L x H):150 x 140 x 86mm
Material(s):Steel, PCB and Plastic
Compliance Standard:ATX12V v2.53 / EPS12V v2.92
Regulation & Certification:FCC, Canada, CE, CB(IEC 62368-1), BIS, UKCA, CCC, BSMI, Mexico NOM
Hazardous Materials:Taiwan and China RoHS Table, CP65, EU REACH
Protections:OVP (Over Voltage Protection) UVP (Under Voltage Protection) SCP (Short Circuit Protection) OTP (Over Temperature Protection) OPP (Over Power Protection) OCP (Over Current Protection)
Model Number:PA-7B2BB / PS-2202