15736 E. Valley Blvd.
City of Industry, CA 91744-3927
Effective Date May 24th, 2018
NZXT is committing to disclosing our information practices and implementing appropriate protections for any information that we collect or our users share with us. (Please refer to Section 1 below for types and definitions of information.) We are based in the United States. We store information about users of our Services on servers located in the United States. We may also store such information on servers and equipment in other countries.
Our Services, including any software used, collect both personal, non-personal and other information, about you and the computer system you use ("User System") as described below.
We are a company registered in the State of Delaware with registration number 5707170, and with our registered address as set out below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: NZXT Inc., Attention: Legal, 15736 E. Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91744.
You must be 13 years of age or older to access or use our Services. We do not knowingly collect or maintain the personal information of children under the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to access or use the Services and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We will take appropriate steps to delete the personal information of persons under the age of 13.
1 Types of personal information and other data collected.
1.1 Information that you provide to us.
1.1.1 We will collect any information that you provide to us when you:
- make an enquiry, provide feedback or make a complaint over the phone, by email or on our websites;
- submit correspondence to us by post, email or via our websites;
- submit a customer service request by raising a ticket;
- order products or services from our websites;
- create an account to use the websites;
- apply to be a NZXT Affiliate;
- update your profile and other account details;
- subscribe to our newsletter and mailing lists;
- fill in a form, conduct a search, post content on the websites, respond to surveys, participate in promotions or use any other features of the websites;
- submit reviews, comments and posts on the websites (e.g. on the NZXT blog);
- contact other users on the websites;
- register to and/or attend our events;
- submit a resume, an application to a job vacancy or attend an interview or assessment;
- submit an application to join the NZXT affiliate program; and
- ‘follow’, ‘like’, post to or interact with our social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Steam, Reddit, Discord, and Google+.
1.1.2 The information you provide to us will include (depending on the circumstances):
- Identity and contact data. Title, names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
- NZXT Account registration data. Certain services may require that you register for an NZXT account. If you’re registering for an account you may also provide a username, password, date of birth, address, phone number and credit card information. If you choose to login through a social media account, for instance Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus, we will collect certain public information about the social media account you log in with, which will be notified at the time you grant permission to login through the account.
- Transactional data. We will collect information related to your transactions on the websites, including the products and services you have ordered, any customization requirements, the date and time, the amounts charged and other related transaction details.
- Financial Data. If you are using the websites to purchase products or services, you will also provide payment details, which may include billing addresses, credit/debit card details and bank account details.
- Photos. If you choose to share photos with us, for example, images to be used on our Build Gallery page, then you may provide personal information in the form of photos of you or other people.
- Feedback and reviews. If you post on our websites, then you will provide details of any personal data that you share in the post, for instance, your username, your opinions, your experiences etc.
- Employment and background data. If you are submitting a job application, you may provide information about your resume, cover letter, work availability dates, desired pay level, a link to your website/blog/portfolio, a link to your LinkedIn profile, you academic and work history, qualifications, skills, projects and research that you are involved in, answers to specific questions we ask in relation to the role you are applying for, references, proof of your entitlement to work (e.g. passport and visa), your national security number, drivers license, other identity document details, and any other such similar information that you may provide to us.
- Survey data. from time to time we might ask if you would be willing to participate in our surveys; if you agree, we will also collect any information that you provide as part of that survey.
- Technical and system-related data. In relation to your use of our services or interactions with us, we will collect information such as your region, the specification and components of your PC, your chosen language and IP address.
1.1.3 Information we collect about you: When you access or use our Services, we may collect personal information about you. This can include traditional identifiers such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and non-traditional identifiers such as unique device identifiers and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We may collect personal information, and non-personal and other information that you or others give us, or allow us to receive either through preferences settings in your computer, device, or browser, from third parties such as social networks, or through the use of our Services (e.g. the pages you visit or the elements of our Services you use). The following are examples of the categories and types of personal information, non-personal and other information we may collect.
- Information contained in correspondence. We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between us. For example, if you contact us using a form on our websites, by raising a ticket for customer service, by email or telephone, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Information transmitted on the websites. We will collect information that you upload or post to your website account and/or any correspondence or interactions that you may have with other website users, for instance, if you comment on our blogs and have discussions with other NZXT users on the website.
- User System Data. Our Services, including but not limited to our CAM software and service, collect the following types of personal information, non-personal, and other information about your User System: -- (i) hardware configuration and ID, e.g., including but not limited to, IP address, any computer names, certain data about components like fan speed, liquid temperature, cooling mode, lighting mode, custom mode detail, firmware version -- (ii) operating system and driver configuration - including but not limited to your user settings (things like your favorite colors, fan curves, custom images, build images, etc.) -- (iii) installed games and applications, including but not limited to games being played, game duration; -- (iv) games and applications settings, performance, and usage data, including but not limited to, CPU and GPU temperatures/loads, info about RAM, FPS statistics, monitor resolutions, system specs, Windows version, CAM version, RAM loads, drive capacity; and -- (v) usage metrics of our software or Services.
- Website usage data. We will collect information about your interactions with the websites, including information such as login data, IP address, page views, searches, requests, orders, pre-approvals, confirmations, agreements between you and other website users and other actions on the websites.
- Technical data. We will also collect certain information about how you use our websites and the device that you use to access our websites, even where you have not created an account or logged in. This might include your geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers), the data transmitted by your browser (such as your IP address, date and type of the request, content of the request regarding the specific site, time zone settings, access status/HTTP status code, volume of data transmitted, browser type and version, language settings, time zone settings referral source, length of visit to the websites, date and time of the request, operating system and interface) number of page views, the search queries you make on the websites and similar information. This information may be collected by a third-party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies or similar technologies. For more information on cookies please read the COOKIES section below.
1.1.4 Information we receive from third parties. In certain circumstances, we will receive information about you from third parties. For example:
- Users of our Service. We may receive personal information from other users of our Service, including website users, who may be based inside or outside the EU, for example information that is posted or uploaded by other users (e.g. reviews, comments), information relating to transactions and/or correspondence between website users.
- NZXT Affiliates. We may receive personal information from NZXT Affiliates, such as details of sales referrals.
- Third party retailers. We sell some of our products through third party retailers. We may receive personal information in relation to transactions made through these retailers, such as details of orders, returns and refunds requested.
- Marketing partners. We might also receive information about you from third parties if you have indicated to such third party that you would like to hear from us.
- Employers, recruitment agencies and referees. If you are a job applicant we may contact your recruiter, current and former employers and/or referees, who may be based inside or outside the EU, to provide information about you and your application.
- Service providers. We may collect personal information from our website developer, IT support provider, payment services provider, and HR and recruitment service provider (BambooHR) (who may be based inside or outside the EU).
- Fraud detection agencies. Where permitted or required by law, we may receive information about you, including demographic data or fraud detection information from third party service providers and/or partners who are based inside and outside the EU.
- Website and Service security. We will collect information from our website security service partners who are based outside the EU, about any misuse to the website, for instance, the introduction of viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, website attacks or any other material or action that is malicious or harmful.
- Social media plugins. We currently use social media plugins from the following service providers who are based both inside and outside the EU: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn. By providing your social media account details you are authorizing that third-party provider to share with us certain information about you.
- Publicly available sources. We currently use publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, publicly available websites and online portfolios, for instance to carry out identity and compliance checks.
1.1.5 If you access our Services from a third party service such as the Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, or another third party site or service (“TPS”), you are subject to the privacy policies of the respective TPS.
2. Information Use
2.1 We will use your information for the purposes listed below either on the basis of:
2.1.1 performance of your contract with us and the provision of our services to you;
2.1.2 your consent (where we request it);
2.1.3 where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
2.1.4 our legitimate interests or those of a third party (see section 2.4 below).
2.2 We use personal information and other data collected for the following purposes:
2.2.1 To communicate with you when you contact us, submit enquiries or provide feedback, or to contact you directly about products or services you have ordered (on the basis of our legitimate interest in communicating with users and customers)
2.2.2 To provide you with access to our websites in a manner convenient and optimal and with personalised content relevant to you including sharing your information with our website hosts and developers (on the basis of our legitimate interest to ensure our websites are presented in an effective and optimal manner).
2.2.3 To create and maintain your accounts and allow access to our Services (on the basis of performing our contract with you).
2.2.4 Certain parts of the Service enable you to communicate with each other, e.g. on our blog pages. We will use the information you have provided (such as your name and contact details) to enable you to communicate with each other (on the basis of our contract with you).
2.2.5 To process and facilitate transactions and payments, and to collect and recover money owed to us (on the basis of performing our contract with you and on the basis of our legitimate interest to recover debts due).
2.2.6 To provide technical customer support and respond to user inquiries (on the basis of our contract with you or on the basis of our legitimate interests to provide you with customer service), to deal with enquiries or complaints about the Service and share your information with our website developer, IT support provider, and payment services provider as necessary to provide customer support (on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing the correct products and services to our Service users and to comply with our legal obligations).
2.2.8 Solicit input and feedback to improve our products and services and customize your user experience (on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing the right kinds of products and services to our customers).
2.2.9 Where relevant (e.g. where you are an NZXT Affiliate, or one of our partners/collaborators, to contact you and manage and facilitate our business relationship with you and your employer (on the basis of performing our contract with you and our legitimate interest in developing our business relationship).
2.2.10 To enable you to take part in prize draws, competitions and surveys (on the basis of performing our contract with you and our legitimate interest in studying how our websites and services are used, to develop them and grow our business).
2.2.11 To process any job applications you submit to us, whether directly or via an agent or recruiter including sharing this with our third party recruitment agency (on the basis of our legitimate interest to recruit new employees or contractors).
2.2.12 To keep in contact with you about our news, events, new Service features, and products or services that we believe may interest you, provided that we have the requisite permission to do so, and sharing your information with our marketing services provider (either on the basis of your consent where we have requested it, or our legitimate interests to provide you with marketing communications where we may lawfully do so).
2.2.13 To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you (on the basis of our legitimate interests in studying how our websites/services are used, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
2.2.14 To make suggestions and recommendations and share your information with selected third parties such as suppliers and partners, to enable them to contact you with information about things that may interest you (where we have your consent to do so).
2.2.15 To interact with users on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Steam, Reddit, Discord, and Google+ and, for example, responding to comments and messages, posting, ‘retweeting’ and ‘liking’ posts (on the basis of our legitimate interest in promoting our brand and communicating with interested individuals).
2.2.16 To carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our websites (on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing the right kinds of products and services to our website users).
2.2.17 To use data analytics to improve our Service and products, marketing, customer relationships and experiences (on the basis of our legitimate interests in defining types of customers for our websites and services, to keep our websites updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
2.2.19 To enable us to comply with our policies, procedures and with law, to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees and workers and share your information with our technical and legal advisors (on the basis of our legitimate interests to operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation to do so).
2.3 With respect to our CAM service, which is a computer and device performance monitoring software and mobile application and service offered by the Company, we collect personal information and other data, as described above, for the following purposes (on the basis of performing our contract with you:
2.3.1 So you may keep track of key computer hardware components' performance metrics, such as temperatures, overclock GPUs, and display Frame Per Second (FPS) in game;
2.3.2 So you may compare game sessions across resolution settings as well as hardware changes to see if performance is improving or not;
2.3.3 So you may access your PC using our app anywhere to control, monitor, and share your specs/stats;
2.3.4 So you may monitor and gauge your PC temperature relative to the community; and
2.3.5 To help you diagnose key performance and compatibility issues with your computer so you can resolve your hardware problems.
2.4 As outlined above, in certain circumstances we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties. Where we refer to using your information on the basis of our “legitimate interests”, we mean our legitimate business interests in conducting and managing our business and our relationship with you, including the legitimate interests we have identified in section 2.2.
2.5 Where we use your information for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests don’t automatically override yours and we won’t use your information if we believe your interests should override ours unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent or a legal obligation). If you have any concerns about our processing please refer to details of “Your Rights” in section 5 below.
2.6 Special category information: “special categories” of particularly sensitive personal information (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) and information about criminal convictions and offences requires higher levels of protection. We need to have further justification for collecting, storing and using this type of personal information. We have in place an appropriate policy document and safeguards which we are required by law to maintain when processing such data. We process special categories of personal information:
2.6.1 in limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent;
2.6.2 where we need to carry out our legal obligations or exercise rights in connection with employment;
2.6.3 where it is needed for reasons of substantial public interest, such as for equal opportunities monitoring;
2.6.4 where it is needed in relation to legal claims or where it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else's interests) and you are not capable of giving your consent; or
2.6.5 where you have already made the information public.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 In connection with the purposes and on the lawful grounds described above and in addition to the recipients of your information as described above, we will share your personal information when relevant with third parties such as:
3.1.1 Service users. Other users of our Service who you communicate with, who may be based both inside and outside the EU.
3.1.2 NZXT Affiliates. Who may be based both inside and outside the EU.
3.1.3 Our service providers. Service providers we work with to deliver our business, who are acting as processors and provide us with:
- website development and hosting services based in the USA, the Dominican Republic and Taiwan;
- IT, system administration and security services based in the USA and Taiwan;
- marketing and advertising services (including the Google AdWords service), analytics providers (including Google Analytics) based in the USA;
- maps services (including Google Maps API), based in the USA;
- social media plugin services including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn based in the USA;'
- payment services based in the USA;
- identity verification, fraud prevention and detection services based in the USA;
- banking services based in Germany and the USA;
- legal, accountancy, auditing and insurance services and other professional advisers based in the USA, the United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands;
- recruitment service providers based in the USA, the United Kingdom and Taiwan;
3.1.4 Regulators and governmental bodies. The IRS, regulators, governmental bodies and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the USA, the United Kingdom and Germany who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances;
3.1.5 Marketing parties. Any selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
3.1.6 Prospective sellers and buyers of our business. Any prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, only in the event that we decide to sell or buy any business or assets; and
3.1.7 Other third parties (including professional advisers). Any other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies and government agencies) based in the USA, the United Kingdom and Germany where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
3.2 We require third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorised access or processing.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
4.1 We use standard tracking technologies like cookies, pixels and local storage, to collect certain types of personal and non-personal information, including: (i) which of our web pages, apps and other Services you access; (ii) information about your mobile device (such as device and browser type); and (iii) your Internet protocol address, search query and other information relating to your use of our websites. We collect these types of information to help us provide you a more personalized and relevant online experience including by remembering your preferences and providing personalized content.
The names of the cookies used on our websites and the purposes for which these cookies are used are set out in the table below:
|CakeCookie[User]||Logged in user reference object||Expires when session is ended with browser close|
5. Your rights to the information we hold about you
5.1 You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
5.1.2 the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
5.1.3 the right to request access to the information that we hold about you;
5.1.4 the right to request that we correct or rectify any information that we hold about you which is out of date or incorrect;
5.1.6 the right to object to our using your information on the basis of our legitimate interests (refer to section 2.2 above to see when we are relying on our legitimate interests) (or those of a third party)) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
5.1.7 the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you (or request that we transfer this to another service provider) in a structured, commonly-used, machine readable format, in certain circumstances;
5.1.8 in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you; and
5.1.9 the right to lodge a complaint about us to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) as well as a right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority in your country of work or residence.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for our own record-keeping and research purposes. We may also need to send you service-related communications relating to your user account even when you have requested not to receive marketing communications.
5.2 How to exercise your rights
5.2.1 You may exercise your rights above by contacting us at email@example.com or NZXT Inc., Attention: Legal, 13164 E. Temple Ave., City of Industry, CA 91746, or in the case of preventing processing for marketing activities also by checking certain boxes on forms that we use to collect your data to tell us that you don’t want to be involved in marketing, using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
5.2.2 If you have already registered an account, you may cancel any Account registered to you at any time by submitting a support ticket via our support site.
5.3 What we need from you to process your requests
5.3.1 We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and to enable you to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
5.3.2 You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Data Usage - how we look after your data and how long we keep it for
6.1 At NZXT, we are always mindful of the data we collect and looking for ways to communicate better to our users why we need it and how we use it. We use data to improve your experience while using our products, such as storing your preferences and settings when you use our software. We also use data to determine what type of hardware you have and what games you play so that we can do things like offering recommendations for improving the performance of your system or reducing noise. We never sell your data or share it with third parties for any purpose.
6.2 We operate a policy of “privacy by design” by looking for opportunities to minimise the amount of personal information we hold about you. We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
6.2.1 ensuring the digital security of our websites by employing certificated Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption;
6.2.2 ensuring the physical security of our offices, warehouses or other sites;
6.2.3 ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption;
6.2.4 maintaining a data protection policy for, and delivering data protection training to, our employees; and
6.2.5 limiting access to your personal information to those in our company who need to use it in the course of their work.
While we take precautions against possible security breaches, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
6.3 We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or where we are permitted to do. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For example,
6.3.1 we archive our email and paper correspondence regularly and destroy information older than one year;
6.3.2 we retain information relating to orders, refunds and website user queries until it needs to be updated or deleted;
6.3.3 we maintain a suppression list of email addresses of individuals who no longer wish to be contacted by us. So that we can comply with their wishes we must store this information permanently; and
6.3.4 We retain historical data for approximately one year unless noted otherwise in the sections below. The types of data that we currently collect include:
Sign up date
Date of birth
We use this data to secure your account, to identify the data that is associated with it, such as your settings and hardware configuration, and to enable you to only have to sign-in once while using our sites. We also use this data to analyze engagement to help determine how we can improve the usage of our products.
Name of game
Frames per second (FPS)
CPU and GPU status
Monitor name and refresh rate
We use this data to determine what level of performance you are getting in a given game with your hardware. This data helps us tell you what level of performance you can expect with other games and inform other users what they can expect from their systems. We show this data in game history so users can see the difference in performance between games and hardware changes. We also use this data to provide performance predictions when purchasing new hardware, such as from our BLD service.
GPU load and temperatures
CPU load and temperatures
We use this data for our adaptive noise reduction algorithm which helps optimize noise and performance. This data is collected when you initiate training or evaluation of your system as well as when the software determines that your system may be under-performing and triggers retraining.
User-defined system image
CAM-powered product and feature settings
This data is associated with usage of our CAM software. We store your current software settings and preferences as well as the settings you have configured for each CAM-powered hardware product. We also store this data so that you can access it from our mobile app. Note that software settings includes settings for overclocking. Hardware-specific data such as fan settings and lighting profiles are stored with the CAM product data that the feature is associated with.
Disk (HDD/SSD) status
This data represents the current status of your system hardware. We store this data so that you can access it from our mobile app remotely.
Presence of CAM-powered hardware
Input device (mouse and keyboard) names
Disk (HDD/SSD) name
We use this data to determine what type of components are present in your system. This helps us understand what kind of hardware our users have and how we might improve the products and services we offer. This information is also useful for troubleshooting any problems you may experience while using our products.
Guest mode applies to users who have not registered and thus do not have accounts. We minimize the amount of data we collect to include only login times and the system profile information described in the previous section. On average about 1 kbyte of login data and 1.7 kbytes of system profile data is collected per month per guest user. This information helps us troubleshoot any problems you may experience while using our products.
7. Help keep your information safe
7.1 We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to logout of your account after use. If your TPS account is hacked, this may lead to unauthorized access, so be careful to keep your account information secure. You can also play a part in keeping your information safe by:
7.1.1 choosing a strong account password and changing it regularly;
7.1.2 using different passwords for different online accounts;
7.1.3 keeping your login and password confidential and avoiding sharing these details with others;
7.1.4 making sure you log out of the website each time you have finished using it. This is particularly important when using a shared computer;
7.1.5 letting us know if you know or suspect that your account has been compromised, or if someone has accessed your account without your permission;
7.1.6 keeping your devices protected by using the latest version of your operating system and maintaining any necessary anti-virus software; and
7.1.7 being vigilant to any fraudulent emails that may appear to be from us. Any emails that we send will come from an email address ending in ‘@nzxt.com’.
8. International transfers of your information
8.1 Our company is located in the USA.
8.2 [We share your personal data within the NZXT Group (NZXT, Inc. and NZXT, GmbH). This can involve a transfer of data outside the EEA].
8.3 Many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
8.4 Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following transfer solutions are implemented:
8.4.1 We will transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries;
8.4.2 Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries; and
8.4.3 Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
8.5 As specified in section e may transfer your personal information to the following countries outside of the EEA: the USA, the Dominican Republic and Taiwan.
9. California Users – Do Not Track
9.1 California law gives its residents the right to request information regarding the types of consumer personal information that this site collects and shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may make a request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include My California Privacy Rights in the subject line of your email and allow 30 days for us to respond. Because there is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, we do not respond to such signals.
10. Sharing data directly with third parties
10.1 You might end up providing personal information directly to third parties as a consequence of your interactions with our Service, websites and other services offered by us. For example, your name and other personal information will be shared with other website users when you correspond with them via the website, or you may attend an event hosted by us where you communicate personal information directly with other attendees. We are not responsible for how such third parties use personal data provided by you.
10.2 Please be responsible with personal information of others when using our websites and the services available on it. We are not responsible for your misuse of personal information, or for the direct relationship between you and others when takes place outside of the websites or our services.
11. Third-party links
12.1 We may periodically update this Policy. We’ll notify you about significant changes to it. You should periodically check https://www.nzxt.com/privacy-policy or this privacy page for updates.